Choosing art as my way of building bridges between cultures, countries and nations, I initiate and curate international, interdisciplinary art projects in the communities where I live and work – in Poland and Georgia.
I successfully organise further projects promoting intercultural and intergenerational dialogue as well as music by undiscovered composers.
All of this would not have been possible without the support of the following organisations:
- CEC ArtsLink (New York)
- Art Prospect (New York)
- Kosciuszko Foundation (New York)
- Musicians without Borders – Art. 27 (Amsterdam)
- Creative Europe
- Visegrad Fund
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Tbilisi
- National Library of the Parliament of Georgia
- Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland
- Adam Mickiewicz Institute (Poland)
- National Institute of Music and Dance (Poland)
- Senate of the Republic of Poland
- Krakow City Hall
- Marshal’s Office of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship
- Association of Authors ZAiKS (Poland)
- Association of Performing Artists STOART (Poland)
- Music Export Poland
- Radio Poland
- Polish Music Foundation
- Creative and Active Association TAK!
2020 Yoanna Ayers © All rights reserved.